According to Modern Healthcare, the 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare in 2017 include six CEOs of current or recent clients of FaithSearch Partners.
“Once again, it is gratifying to work with and bring value to many of the best healthcare organizations in the country,” said Ed Fry, President of FaithSearch Partners. “It is gratifying to see these incredible leaders recognized by the healthcare industry and for the positive impact they are having on patients and their associates.”
The six FaithSearch clients to make Modern Healthcare’s 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare are:
- Anthony Tersigni, President and CEO of Ascension
- Rod Hochman, President and CEO of Providence St. Joseph Health
- Richard Gilfillan, President and CEO of Trinity Health
- Jim Hinton, President and CEO of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Patricia Maryland, Executive VP of Ascension and CEO of Ascension Healthcare
- Ernie Sadau, President and CEO of CHRISTUS Health
Congratulations to these extraordinary faith-based executives. To see the entire list of influential people, click here.