The Events & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of off-site Halftime Events at destinations around the country, as well as assisting with on-site events at our DFW event space. He or she will serve as the primary liaison to all event vendors and contractors and will be responsible for ensuring a world-class experience at all Halftime Institute events. This position will directly assist the Programs & Marketing team in executing departmental initiatives, including but not limited to, event planning/management, marketing projects, creation of collateral, and administrative support. For more information, please contact Jennifer Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coordinate all logistics for events including resort/hotel accommodations, facilities rental, menu selections and excursions, as a part of ensuring a world-class experience for Halftime Institute clients.
- Responsible for coordinating and planning all events from conception to completion, working alongside event vendors, contractors, internal stakeholders and managing to budget.
- Coordinate communication among all relevant parties for planning and execution of events (i.e. planning/debrief calls with appropriate staff/coaches, keeping staff aware of events and involvement, etc.)
- This position will travel 8-10 times each year for approximately 2-4 days. Most travel will be to resort properties where Halftime events are held, and the Events & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for working alongside the event facilitators to ensure a flawlessly executed event.
- Provide comprehensive and timely reports on all events to Programs & Marketing Manager.
- Track post-event satisfaction survey responses and report to appropriate staff as needed to ensure top-notch experience and service for clients
- Manage to events budget and provide detailed expense reports for accounting.
- Manage organization calendar.
- Collaborate with the Admissions Team, the Concierge, and the Administration Team to continually improve events as a piece of the Halftime Institute’s ministry and service delivery.
- Provide event coordination support to all parts of the organization.
- Assist Programs & Marketing Manager on marketing execution, as needed, and administrative support.
- Assist in the design of marketing collateral – both print and digital.
- Manage email marketing projects and website projects and maintenance in collaboration with Manager.
- Collaborate with the Admissions Team to execute effective Marketing initiatives.
- Highly organized with fanatical attention to detail
- Strong project management skills, bent on execution
- Creative and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Familiarity with running technology for presenters and ensuring proper functioning
- Takes initiative, self-sufficient, and can execute with minor direction
- Professional judgment and discretion
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and logistical best practices in hospitality, event planning, and travel
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Strong desire to serve others
- Courageous enough to challenge status quo and emotionally intelligent enough to know when the most courageous response may be to fight another day
- Desire to work in a faith-based ministry with clientele who are serving across various business sectors
Education and Experience:
- 1+ years professional experience in an office and/or volunteer setting
- Experience with high-end clientele and customer service (preferred)
- Technical skills including but not limited to MS Office (especially Excel and Word), video/voice conference software (Zoom and/or Skype preferred), basic audio-visual proficiency for running presentations
- Salesforce knowledge and experience (preferred)
- Social media and some marketing experience (LinkedIn and Facebook preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Web creation/editing/maintenance knowledge and experience (WordPress preferred)
- Mass email marketing software knowledge and experience (MailChimp preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree completed
Salary & Benefits:
- This position is non-exempt status.
- The Halftime Institute offers comprehensive benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401(k), HSA and/or FSA accounts, flexible work hours, and a generous paid time off arrangement.
About Halftime Institute: The Halftime Institute offers innovative programs designed for successful, high-capacity leaders entering mid-life with a high desire to pursue a second half of significance. Through teaching, coaching & connecting, we help marketplace leaders discover God’s calling on their lives and engage in the issues Jesus cares about.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Peterson at email@example.com.