Halftime Talent Solutions completed this project by presenting several qualified and interested board member prospects to Lionheart leadership.
Providing academically focused childcare through the local church, Lionheart is the new standard for excellence in early learning. Lionheart Children’s Academy supports hard working parents with quality, affordable care and education for their children. By partnering with local churches to advance their facilities and existing child care programs, Lionheart provides the churches a source of revenue and a unique outlet of evangelism to local community members. Lionheart opened its first academy in Arlington, Texas in August of 2014 at Lake Arlington Baptist Church and are seeing the desired spiritual impact. There are plans to scale the model rapidly by adding five additional academies in 2016 in Dallas and Houston.
Lionheart is looking to add several new members to their Board of Directors as they continue to expand their ministry reach. Candidates are expected to demonstrate a mature Christian faith and love for evangelism. Board Members will have a track record of success as an executive leader or in-depth experiences as an educator, while possessing a passion for the advancement of children’s care and education. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Serving as a trusted advisor to founder Stan Dobbs as he develops and implements the strategic plan
– Serving on committees or task forces within their area of expertise, taking on special assignments as they arise
– Presenting Lionheart to stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for the organization, including disseminating information concerning their activities, programs, etc. to promote the organization
– Contributing toward the establishment of governance policies that will further the goals and objectives of Lionheart
– Through voting, establishing, approving and determining the priority of existing and future strategic initiatives that will benefit Lionheart’s goals
– Financially investing in Lionheart, proportional to God-given wealth.