HealthSearch Partners, FaithSearch’s sister firm, served as a major sponsor for this year’s annual Catholic Health Assembly last month. The firm was represented by some of the company’s top executives, pictured from left to right: Ivan Bartolome (Vice President), Ed Fry (President/CEO), and Keith Southerland (Board Chair). The 2019 assembly ran from June 9th to June 11th in Dallas, Texas, near both firms’ headquarters.
“This assembly is a remarkable confluence of Catholic healthcare leaders who all have the same goal of achieving success in their mission of excellent service to their patients, employees, physicians and communities. The comradery among the leaders is strong and transparent. I always come away from this assembly feeling reenergized in my own work. It’s inspiring to be surrounded by these bright minds,” says Ivan Bartolome, Vice President of HealthSearch.
Catholic Health Assembly exists to connect veteran and incoming leaders of Catholic healthcare for an inspirational time of networking, learning, celebration and renewal. The annual event serves as an opportunity to hear prominent voices of experienced speakers in health care, academia, media, public policy and philanthropy. This year’s keynote speakers included:
- Tom Daschle, former Senate majority leader and authority on public policy,
- Kevin Sexton, incoming board chair of Catholic Health Association,
- Mary Starmann-Harrison, President/CEO of Hospital Sisters Health System,
- Kevin Lofton, CEO of CommonSpirit Health in Englewood, CO,
- Lloyd Dean, CEO of CommonSpirit Health in San Francisco, CA,
- Carol Keehan, DC, former President/CEO of Catholic Health Association,
- John Quiñones, ABC News veteran and host of What Would You Do?, and
- Bill Frist, former Senate majority leader, physician, and authority on healthcare policy.
HealthSearch Partners is the fifth largest healthcare executive search firm in the United States. If you would like to know more information about HealthSearch Partners or its involvement in the Catholic Health Association Assembly, please contact Bartolome at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit healthsearchpartners.com.