Ethics of Search
FaithSearch Partners Search Ethics
At FaithSearch Partners, we believe that reputable search firms are ethical search firms. From the inception of FaithSearch in 2007, we have made a commitment to abide by the ethical guidelines set forth by the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC). Many unfamiliar with the search industry may be unaware that there are ethical guidelines for the work in which firms engage; however, at FaithSearch we feel these guidelines not only benefit the firm, but provide substantial value and assurances to our clients as well. Spurred by AESC Ethical Guidelines, the following FaithSearch policies and procedures are a reflection of our firm’s standards of doing business.
1. We carefully guard our client’s confidential information. We represent our clients, not the candidates.
2. We carefully guard the confidentiality of candidates, particularly those who are currently employed.
3. We always start a search with a personal, face-to-face meeting with all of our client’s key stakeholders. We do not just hastily assemble a couple of meetings or assume we already know our client’s culture.
4. We always meet face-to-face with prospective candidates before we introduce them to our clients.
5. We promise not to initiate contact with our client’s employees regarding searches we may be managing for a period of one year following the conclusion of a client’s search.
6. We promise to never recruit one of our placements away from a client.
7. We guarantee each of our placements for a minimum of 12 months. For CEO and Senior Pastor placements, this guarantee may extend up to three years.