FaithSearch Partners is pleased to partner with Chicago Hope Academy in their search for a Chief Advancement Officer. One can see clearly through meeting the students and staff members why this school, which opened in 2005, is appropriately named “Chicago Hope Academy.” The confidence, kindness, and diligence built into the students in this inner-city school is a testimony to the commitment of the Founders, the team members, and generous donors to provide hope in life for students who might not have it apart from this institution.
We encourage you to watch this short video for a glimpse of Chicago Hope Academy.
The Chief Advancement Officer will be responsible for leading a talented Advancement team and working alongside the other colleagues who positively impact the efforts of the Advancement team. This individual will build on current donor cultivation strategies and create new strategies for the long-term sustainability and continued excellence of the Academy.
Preferred candidates will have the following qualifications:
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ, an active member of a biblically sound church, passionate about others knowing the Lord
- 5+ years in significant fundraising work
- Experience managing large, complex projects from concept through fruition with a high degree of detail orientation
- Courageous, innovative leadership experience; works well with others who have those same traits
- Ability to pivot as needed in a fast-paced environment while maintaining focus on goals
To confidentially inquire about this opportunity, connect us to qualified candidates for this role, or if you are an interested candidate wishing to submit your resume, email Scott Kuhlman at email@example.com. Inquiries will be held in strict confidence.